Tim Tim is offline

Default I suspect "cabin fever" is to blame

On Jan 16, 12:32*pm, Gene wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:26:51 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

On 1/16/11 1:20 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
I know the weather is bad for most of you and I know how much "cabin
fever" can make me "on edge" too. *So, all you flamers, GO OUTSIDE,
even if it is ice fishing. *Go skiing or snowshoeing, but get outside
for a couple of hours. *Then come back and we'll talk boats.

I just fired up my new gas grill for the first time...out on my new deck..

I checked it for leaks, following the directions in the manual. No
leaks. (Whew!) Turned on the burners, let it heat up. If it isn't too
cold this evening, I'll cook dinner on it.

That's all outdoor activity. *:)

The manual is silent on how much you open the gas valve on the tank. I
opened it all the way and then shut it off when the "test" was finished.

You are far more adventurous in your caving and boating than I am, by
the way. I hope I don't read of your accidental demise some day.

Don't be a pussy..... the colder it is, the better a grill seems to
do....! *(Smoker, too....)

Seems odd, doesn't it? But it's true!

Fort Agent 6.00 Build 1186