Jack. Jack. is offline

Default I suspect "cabin fever" is to blame

On Jan 16, 1:20*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
I know the weather is bad for most of you and I know how much "cabin
fever" can make me "on edge" too. *So, all you flamers, GO OUTSIDE,
even if it is ice fishing. *Go skiing or snowshoeing, but get outside
for a couple of hours. *Then come back and we'll talk boats.

Heh... good advice. I'm out in my shop, practicing MIG welding 18 ga.
steel sheet. After I get a handle on it, I'll be welding in some
patches on my old car. Fortunately, nothing I'm working on will be
visible when it's completed.

I can squirt wire and stick metal together, but it's not particularly
pretty. A welder friend of mine says that's why God made grinders. :-