Harry Krause

Default Cheese Wiz

MadDogDave wrote:

"A Moment of Silence for 9/11 So Just Shut Up And This Means You!!"

Well, here we are, a few days after the second anniversary of the day
when Our Great President did not run and hide so stop saying that. It
was only two years ago last Thursday that our country was attacked by
cowardly terrorists who hit us knowing that George W. Bush was reading
about The Pet Goat to second graders and would not be available for hours.

But they are laughing out of the other side of their necks now that they
have seen what a good job Our Great President has done in Iraq, which is
why he wants the U of N to join us and send soldiers and money as soon
as possible. I guess we all can see now what a good idea freedom fries were!

But instead of jumping in and sharing in the excitement and triumph,
other countries are sitting on the sidelines and muttering ugly terms
about like "quagmire" and "disaster" and "another Viet Nam" and "no exit
strategy" and "war based on lies" and the like. Who would have thought
it, except those of us who knew foreigners were no good?

And what is with LIEberals? For years they have been wanting to throw
money at education and job programs and housing and health care and lots
of other wasteful things that would benefit no one. And now that George
W. has told them it is all right to throw money at Iraq, they do not
want to! Gee wiz! I will cut some cheese to go with that!

Why can they not follow the wise advice of Britney Shields, who
disgusted everyone in America by kissing McDonna? It was all I could do
not to be totally grossed out by the pictures I cut out of newspapers
and magazines.

Do they not realize that if they followed the advice of Britney, who was
actually kissing McDonna with her mouth open (Britney although come to
think of it McDonna's mouth was open too) in hot girl-on-girl action
such as every decent American is outraged and would not look at more
than once.

But Britney is right about Our Great President who I am sure would also
be horrified like me by this open display of affliction between two
women as if they were of the lesbianic persuasion or something.

I think everyone in America ought to think about what Britney had to say
about trusting Our Great President and just except that she was led
astray by an older depraved person into evil. And that is all I am going
to say accept to point out how disgusting it is.

Meanwhile, I am sure we all believe that when Our Great Vice President
Dick Cheney was told not to come to the September 11 ceremony by the
Mayor of New York for secruity reasons, it was not because the families
of the victims could get their hands on rocks and loose debris to throw
at him. So stop saying that!

And what American did not feel proud when Secretary of Defensive Donald
Rumfilled (who has not got fired yet) said that Americans who criticized
Our Great President were helping the enemy? What is wrong with
Democraps? Do they not realize how important it is to make the rest of
the world see that Americans are ready to die like a fanatical
unthinking fighting machine that will not question tour leader’s wims?
How else will they ever learn about freedom?

So let us not begrudge a poultry $87 billion of debt for Our Great
President for Iraq. After all, how will Americans ever learn about the
evils of Big Government unless the government gets bigger and more evil?
And that will be George W.'s legacy, and I am glad to be here to see it.

Until next time...thank Jesus for George W. Bush

Heheheh...."...a poultry $87 billion..." The right number for our
chickenhawk POTUS.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.