Jeff Morris

Default Best 34 foot blue water cruiser

This is from someone who called in a MayDay on a clear, light air day, on Long
Island Sound, because the engine was running a little hot. And then jaxie
complained because the coasties didn't come to the rescue!

Jaxie's exact quote:
"I was on a boat (in the middle of the Sound several miles from
either shore) with a disabled engine and neither the CG nor any towboat service
answered on 16 or 9."

Later he insisted they weren't disabled, just running hot. I'm guessing they
recognized his voice.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message

ANYone who thinks that way is a moral cretin.

You are going to endanger the life of a young coastie with wife and kids at
home just to rescue your scummy butt because you wanted to take your boat

where
you were not qualified to take it.

kriste almighty. You should be forcefully sterilized, and your children as
well should you already have childred.

what a putz.