John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default What's wrong with those people up there?

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:38:50 -0800 (PST), "Jack." wrote:

On Jan 13, 11:07*am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 11:05 AM, Jack. wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:24 am, *wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

That is terrible, but what is worse is they actually think a RAV4 is a
truck.

The problem with Canada is the country is full of Canadians.

"Russell, whose father was also a police officer, had been promoted to
sergeant six months ago after working with the city s guns and gangs
task force."

When in Toronto a couple of years ago, I was warned by the locals to
be careful and stay away from certain areas. *Lots of gang activity
and violence.

You boys should compare the serious crime rates in Canadian cities with
those of U.S. cities. Any smugness on your part is misguided.

I live in a place that has a *much* lower murder rate than Toronto.

I would guess that the major cities in Canada have a much different set of
demographics than the major US cities.