YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default What's wrong with those people up there?

"Jack." wrote in message
On Jan 13, 10:24 am, "A.True.Boater" wrote:
On 1/13/11 10:21 AM, Ziggy® wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1221693.html

That is terrible, but what is worse is they actually think a RAV4 is a
truck.

The problem with Canada is the country is full of Canadians.

"Russell, whose father was also a police officer, had been promoted to
sergeant six months ago after working with the city’s guns and gangs
task force."

When in Toronto a couple of years ago, I was warned by the locals to
be careful and stay away from certain areas. Lots of gang activity
and violence.

When I was going to school up there, it was known as 'Toronto the Good'.
American film companies used to have to spread trash over side streets and
splatter graffiti over walls to convince movie goers that the story took
place in New York or another 'merican city.
Uncontrolled growth seems to have changed that.