JAXAshby

Default Gulf Stream Myths and Worse

schlackoff, NO English posts from you. Use your native language ONLY. English
is beyond you.

I see, jaxass is quickly approaching "return to the funny farm" time. He
can't
even remember who he's talking to over the short length of his post (twice
you've done this in the last week, jaxass).

Jax, the only thing you've done in regards to the Gulf Stream, is post some
links and tell us all how you could never find it in your rare crewing jobs
when rounding Hatteras.
You've never mentioned the "main axis", "West wall" or any basic precepts
about
crossing, following, or avoiding the stream except to give your famous "URL"
and say "hey .... here it is".
It has become a given, that you have little if any basic navigation skills
and
even less experience, yet for some stupid reason, you believe that since you
can point out some url's and have visited a bunch of boat shows and read some
books, that you are an expert on any and every subject.
Jax, you've visited the Gulf Stream at one spot ... Hatteras .... and you
couldn't find it ..... nuff said about your assumed knowledge and skills.
As for English, I'd suggest some basic course for you, since it took two post
for you to have a clue as to what I might be saying* and I'm sure from soo
many
of your previous post you still don't know what I was saying or how to make
use
of it.
G I had an engineer like you, once. He could spout technical data all day
long ..... never could teach him to tie his shoe laces or hold a hammer at
the
correct end.

Shen

shen, you were told to never post here in English. Use ONLY your native
language. English is beyond you. what you _tried_ to post below has been
said
repeatedly by me going back three years on this very subject. **NO**
English,
schlackoff. No English.