Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Smaller trucks?

In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

I could never claim to be tall in a newsgroup where every second poster
claims to be 6' 4" and weighing 230 or so .................... but on
the other hand, if you stood me next to Scotty,

Always the troll, it's clear what Donnie is here for. Wonder if Harry
will condone this bull**** or if he will prove himself a hypocrite?

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Hey........ just sayin'.

Don't worry little buddy, I'll condone your name calling and insulting
because I like the feel of your nose in my ass. I just call out those
who don't agree with me or believe my lies.