Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Ah! The days are getting longer....

On 1/5/11 4:19 PM, Gene wrote:
On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 20:45:07 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I can tell it already. good sign that spring is around the corner, but
I'm sure it'll get worse before it gets better, but the day light is
extending and i'm glad of it. time for me to start boat planning
before it catches up in about 90 days. I'm working the lay out on the
marquis. pressured water, sink, can, shower on hose, refrigerator,
microwave, and extra fuel tank....

the plan is coming together.

Not everywhere, the local likelihood of snow is increasing in
frequency and in probability.....

Ooooooh nooooooooooo! Hey, I just ordered a storm/screen door to
install myself. If it snows, I'll have to wait. Ack! Ack! Ack!

:)

I did visit the boat over the weekend. It's still there. The shrinkwrap
is holding up fine.