Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Bargain Air Compressor for Hookah Dive Rig

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 17:04:46 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

Jumping right in... there are sooo many things in the environment that
we barely know about.

So true!

It might be too complicated to figure out which
ones are doing damage...

COmplicated yes, butthat is why EPA DEQ USDA FDA were originally
created. Unfortunatly when a republican admisitration get in power
the first thing they do is cut the budget to thoes who are mandated to
protect us.

Seems like we've got all these agencies doing things? But, none of
them seem to do anything useful about this kind of pollution. I don't
trust them much. Maybe it should be more of a personal decision. I
mean you have to know that eating trash food isn't good for you,
right? So, if you choose to do that....

I guess all you can do is try to limit your exposure to
the things you do know about.

Spoken like a true conservative! Absolutly true ! !

Well, yeah. I just don't think we need to regulate everything. There's
got to be some personal responsibility.

What's the other choice... live under a
rock and quake in fear?-

I belive many here would simply follow what the agri-chem lobbiest
want everyone to belive; our food is safe. Now is when the REpublicans
will chime in and accuse me as being a total wacko, all our food is
safe because some company made it, and im anti american because I want
an orange that doesnt contain a measuarble amounts of nerve agents.

I don't think you can blame Republicans for all of it. I don't think
much has changed as far as whether or not antibiotics go into our meat
or milk. What Democrat decided to crack down on that?

Oh, ya what is one of the other typical chant "... you ld have to eat
a 50 tons of oranges to get any ill effect from the herbicide/
pesticide present in a sunkist brand orange..."

My reply is I read the specs on most things I use..... especially if I
am putting inside me.

bob

Seems like that it's probably true about the 50 tons or whatever, but
again, why not just buy from a place you trust. We do have a choice.