Tim Tim is offline

Default No surprise

On Jan 2, 9:04*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

"W1TEF" *wrote in messagenews:cgm1i6hha4jlp8m1lk2484hcmf17bl0p61@4ax .com...

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 11:55:41 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
90% of those in Florida boating accidents never took safety course
The leading cause of death is drowning and could be averted by simply
wearing a life jacket.

I'll bet that 50% of the accidents involved alcohol too.

Not really. *some 60% of drowned fishermen have their fly open. *Peeing off
the back of a small boat can be hazardous to your health. *Maybe they were
peeing because of the beer.

I heard that figure here and there so I asked my bud once... He said in
fact it was true. His job was rescue swimmer for the USCG of Galveston
TX...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

yes to you and Bill.

Did I mention something about a lack of common sense?