Bob Bob is offline

Default Bargain Air Compressor for Hookah Dive Rig

On Dec 31 2010, 11:37*pm, Gordon wrote:
As far as your "organic" veggies.... Can you go into some details of
the difference between nitrogen absorbed from fertilizer made from
methane gas and that absorbed from horse ****?

* * * Simple!!!! Look at the price. No fertilizer, no weeding, no
spraying, DOUBLE the price!
* Gordon

Dear Gordon and Bruce:

Dosing dirt with 20-20-20 fertilizer or for you lawn guys 20-0-0
presents its own problems.... as in turning your soil into concrete
after a few years. Dirt needs organic materials as well, as in mulch,
but thats not my main gripe. What does get me ****ed is all the
pesticides, herbicides, fungi/mold, soil conditioners, etc and other
wacky chemicals used to get a crop to market. I believe is harmful to
us over time.

I was sitting on a bench in eastern Washington watching a VB game. The
VB dad next to me was a fruit farmer. Tuff life. One thing that caught
my ear was the cost of spraying his orchard 7-10 times annually. One
of the sprays was something called "stop drop" Its a chemical designed
to keep the apples from falling off the tree too early and to regulate
when the fruit all drop time simultaneously. Im a conservative person.
And its just common sense not to eat something thats had a bunch of
chemicals dosed on it. IDK maybe ur one of those liberal whacko types
who believes you should be able to do what every you want with no
regard to the consequences. You know like a spoiled child.

You can make your own choices but your comments show your ignorance of
the topic. I buy organic Fuji apples all the time for $1.29 / lb hell
even our PNW grocery store Fred Meyer (piggle wiggle for you
coonasses) has an Organic section and sells great juicy organic cali
oranges for $0.88/lb That seems pretty cheep for an orange that
doesn’t have a bunch of nerve agents in its juice.

Get with the times boys We dont send trucks spraying DDT down the
streets to kill bugs anymore. Why should we eat food that has
chemicals designed to kill animals and plants.

For Bruce…… yes, drinking coffee from a cup with lead in the glaze may
not kill you today My concern is 50 years of exposure or having the
most susceptible, our children getting their nervous system re-wired
because of metals in their diet. Do we still have lead potable water
supply pipes? Why is that Bruce?

I got things to do today and would be wiling to supply lots of actual
facts instead of simply spouting my personal opinion here. Bruce -
Gordon you seem like a reasonable people. Doesn’t it make since to
research the food you put in your mouth with the same zeal you
research a new radio for your boat or consider which bottom paint is
best????

For all the time you guys bicker about boat equipment Id think you’d
also be a critical consumer of what you stick in your pie hole. Humm
but maybe there isn’t much room considering you probably also have a
guy's cock in it too.

Bob