Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Bargain Air Compressor for Hookah Dive Rig

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:25:43 -0500, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

How do you suppose this and the connectors will hold up in a marine
environment?

I have a small Thomas compressor on board, about the same size and
overall quality. It has held up OK even though stored under something
less than optimal conditions. I keep all of my dive gear in a
plastic storage box with a semi-watertight lid. It all gets stowed
away in the transom lazarette which is very hot and humid at times.

The heater hose has a plastic quick connect on it, the output of the
compressor is brass, and the connector to the low pressure regulator
is stainless steel. No problems with any of that.