Gould 0738

Default Best 34 foot blue water cruiser

I notice he's so embarrassed by his "Sundowner designs" that he is
careful not to mention them, even briefly, on his website. Very smart
on his part. T

The Sundowners were designed over 20 years ago. The site features his more
recent work.

The Sundowner pilot house looks like a late 1950's
California fast food joint. All it needs is a little neon framing the
windows, and maybe some golden arches for the deluxe model. Would you
like some fries with that? LOL!

Thank Providence I'm only cursed with a morphodite boat. A person may not
always own what he currently owns, but he will always be what he is.

You did say, "Supersize me?" :-)