Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Georgetown and cruisers (was) Rock Sound, Eleuthera to Georgetown, Exuma

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:30:38 -0500, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Thanks - I found it.

What I really need is a sheet showing the shortcuts (alt-whatever4digits),
as it's a bit of a wander to get to that map to click :{))

L8R

Skip

http://usefulshortcuts.com/alt-codes...-alt-codes.php

There is a link to a small (133k) pdf file with a bunch in it.

Also, if using a laptop, invoke Numlock.

Thanks! That's just what I needed. All the alt codes on one sheet.

Cavelamb, thanks for PDF'g the other for me, too.

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Believe me, my young friend, there is *nothing*-absolutely nothing-half so
much worth doing as simply messing, messing-about-in-boats; messing about in
boats-or *with* boats.

In or out of 'em, it doesn't matter. Nothing seems really to matter, that's
the charm of it.

Whether you get away, or whether you don't; whether you arrive at your
destination or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you never get
anywhere at all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in
particular; and when you've done it there's always something else to do, and
you can do it if you like, but you'd much better not."