Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default Farewell and Adieu

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 13:56:44 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:57:48 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v1hyfHXdQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlPj3lSIrVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzPy6Ag34JE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYt...x=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pChbclz6gI

Well, looks like Harry has succeeded with his "snotty" games to drive
off yet another long time poster... Congrats Harry...

Are you on drugs or is actually *reading* posts other than Harry's
just not on your to-do list?

Get a grip, man.....

Sorry, did I miss one of your back handed attacks on the faithful? Oh
well...

Could somebody give me a clue what he's talking about? Thus far, all
I've read is incoherent and unrelated to the OP.....

You're talking to psycho trash.
Don't try to get a clue about trash like Ingersoll, Krause, Gallow,
Clark, White, Kreuger, Bruce, et al.
They're all self-absorbed narcissists with personal identity "issues."
Not worth it even pushing a toe in that sewer to flip something over.
Do you bother examining a rabid animal?
Nope. You walk away or put it down.
In rec.boats that translates to ignoring.
You have to get used to deleting unread about 95% of posts here.
Or just walk away.
Only a few posters worth reading.