HarryK[_3_] HarryK[_3_] is offline

Default Farewell and Adieu

In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:57:48 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v1hyfHXdQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlPj3lSIrVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzPy6Ag34JE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYt...x=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pChbclz6gI

Well, looks like Harry has succeeded with his "snotty" games to drive
off yet another long time poster... Congrats Harry...

Are you on drugs or is actually *reading* posts other than Harry's
just not on your to-do list?

Get a grip, man.....

Sorry, did I miss one of your back handed attacks on the faithful? Oh
well...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Well, if you aren't taking rec drugs now... the effects of your mis-spent
youth have come back to haunt you.
You and your girlfriends are the main reason this newsgroup can't pull
itself up from the gutter.

Nice insulting and name calling. I've taught you well, my special little
buddy.