DSK

Default Best 34 foot blue water cruiser

wrote:
... You are the one who was
such a failure at sailing that you had to by a waterborne SUV.

I'm a failiure at sailing? That's going to come as a big surprise to the
people I've raced with & against. Does this mean I have to give all that
silver back?

From the viewpoint of a bitter & poverty stricken (in more ways than
one) keyboard jockey, maybe I am a failure. Y'know what? It doesn't
bother me, BittyBill.

The most ironic thing is that I got started in this thread to give some
advice to somebody who was asking specifically about a boat I've sailed
quite a lot, and know well. If I'm a "failure" then I guess it's a good
thing he didn't listen anyway!

DSK