Armond Perretta

Default Offensive Post (was: Best 34 foot blue water cruiser)

Brian Whatcott wrote:

I find the tone of the following post, offensive. Why is it
always the pseudonymous posters who want to let rip in this way?

Brian Whatcott

It isn't _always_ the anonymous posters who let fly. I myself do so from
time to time, as do many others who publish under their own name. Usually
it takes persistence and effort to draw these responses out of me, but
sometimes it doesn't. There doesn't seem to be any discernable pattern.

Also, what one individual finds "offensive" is just that: one person's view.
I cannot understand what else one might expect on Usenet.

I hope I haven't offended you, Brian.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat