Charles T. Low

Default Would you go long term cruising?

David,

I feel a bit like when people discuss winning a lottery. Apparently there
are lots of stories of sadness and stress associated with suddenly being
catapulted into wealth, but I would be willing to risk it!

Same with long-term cruising. One would need the "right" boat (for
yourself - varies), and the "right" crew - but given those, and adequate
resources: sign me up. As grandma Rosalie says, there's always so much to do
that boredom wouldn't really be an option.

And the world, strange to say, continues rotating when any one individual
drops out of the workforce.

====

Charles T. Low
- remove "UN"
www.boatdocking.com/BDPhoto.html - Photo Contest
www.boatdocking.com
www.ctlow.ca/Trojan26 - my boat

====

"Parallax" wrote in message
om...
..."Would I
embark on long term cruising?" My answer is "Probably no". Basically
it comes down to, Would you drop out and go cruising for a few yrs. I
could do it for a month, maybe two, but after that, I would go nuts...