HarryK[_3_] HarryK[_3_] is offline

Default Not many boating/fishing posts

On 12/7/2010 10:18 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 08:31:33 -0500, wrote:

It's pretty cold here right now, and my boat is on the hard. I did
manage a few days of fishing recently down in Florida, where, while we
were there, the weather was pretty nice. Got to Disneyworld, too.

Why not post a few pictures of the fish you caught, the boat that you
went out on, etc.? Many of us would be interested in what kind of
bait/lures that you used, whether you were trolling or chunking, that
sort of thing.

I troll this newsgroup daily, and I blow chunks all over it. My bait? I
think you know... The fish I caught? Righties, conservatrash, racists, etc.