Bob Bob is offline

Default Oilfield Boats

On Nov 29, 9:41*am, Joe wrote:
I had the pleasure of touring one of the new Ulstien bow boats last
week. These giants make the anchor boats of the 90's look like toys.

That must hav been fun

Many of the new X-bow boats are sitting idle in Galveston. I'm sure
they can not afford to sit still for long, and will be heading to more
friendly oilfields soon.

Considering they were built in Poland, Norway, Korea , and crewed by
Norwegians, Singapore ( what ever the plural is), and Philipinos they
will probably go where ever the slave labor and subsidized oil fields
are cheepest.

What ever happened to Jones Act crews and AMerican bottoms?
Oh, ya... the REpublicans say its good for america ot have philipinos
opperating vessesl in our waters. Some how it creates jobs . Just ask
Sen John Mccain (R)

bob

*If you have not seen these boats take it look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjeZP...eature=related

Joe