Paul

Default On-Topic: rec.boats FAQ

Response from posters and lurkers is appreciated. It's not worth the
effort if nobody cares.

I think it's a great idea, if there is any way I can help please let me
know.

I think both discussions (OT and boating) are relevant -- as people have
said OT is like dockside chit-chat. But I agree that it would be nicer if
there was a slightly separate "place" for both. Sometimes, albeit rarely,
I'll peruse an OT post but mostly I just gather them up and delete them
before diving into the newsgroup. This would make everyone's life easier
(IMHO).