Crotchedy Harry Crotchedy Harry is offline

Default OT...Drugs just to stay alive....

In article d938f063-7373-45cd-9ef1-924edfd95daf@
37g2000prx.googlegroups.com, says...

Lucas Maciesa has a rare blood disorder. He needs this experimental
Medicine just to stay alive. There's a 60% chance of complete
recovery.

WHY does the Drug cost $500,000 per year?
That's$41,666 per month
$1,344 per day.

HOW can a Drug Company be allowed to charge such an outrageous price?

It seems completely criminal to me, but that's my opinion.The Hospital
has given him dosage au gratis, but after hes released, he's on his
own. He's only 22 I think it said.

FUNNY THING : The Province of Quebec covers it for Politicians in
service.

HOW would the Province even KNOW about it, if
its " Experimental "?

Ummm, just because it's experimental doesn't mean is super top
secret....