posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building
HarryK[_3_] HarryK[_3_] is offline

Default Swim Platform Project

On 11/22/10 11:28 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In , WaIIy@
(nft).invalid says...

Interesting, I wondered if it was the same Krause as in rec.boats.
Apparently he is faking it with the politeness.

I recall an election bet for $100.00 one year. He denied the bet and
refused to pay up and send a check to Make a Wish.

Water over the bridge and I am sure there is another side to the story
nobody here wants to hear... Rec.Boats and most of us here are trying to
make a comeback, so join in, or continue lurking. The question you
gotta' ask yourself is why did you come to rec.boats in the first place,
boating or trolling?

Your best response ever. Really.