Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Swim Platform Project

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 19:23:01 -0500, wrote:

Where are you getting your teak?
Do you know about Alva Hardwoods? (out past Lehigh on death road 80)

I have heard of Alva Hardwoods but have not been out there yet. I
got it from this place:

http://www.theshipwrightshop.com/

He buys his teak directly from the importers.

It was recommended to me by the guys at the Woodcraft store in Ft
Myers on Cleveland Ave:

http://www.woodcraft.com/stores/store.aspx?id=578

I was happy with the price and quality at The Shipwright Shop and I
got a lot of custom millwork for next to nothing. He's definitely a
good guy to know if you are doing boat projects.