Hadenough Hadenough is offline

Default Its hilarious....not.

On Nov 18, 6:52*pm, The No Spoof Zone wrote:
On 11/18/10 6:37 PM, *e#c wrote:

* That you scold at me, yet the little **** who RE-started this ****,
gets nothing directed at him.

****ing hilarious.

I will continue to pollute this NG, until the cure is administered
( and I have left a clue to it ).

* If it takes me the rest of my ****ing life. If it isnt Herring, its
LG (the hiding coward ****), or Panty Goddess Ingersoll, or Crotchedy
****face, or Larry The Loser, etc, etc.

Just keep poking, its all I need to totally trash this NG with spam.

I've been told how to, its just a few clicks away.PLEASE DOES NOT WORK
ANYMORE !!!!

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT, YOU DECIDE !!!!

Puck you and the horse you rode in on. *Both your parents would be
ashamed of your behavior. *Your mother would probably have you put away
in a "home". * Keep this up and Canada will find you a padded cell to
live in.

--
Spoofers can go to Hell in a handbasket

Go **** yourself, asswipe. That's just the response I thought you'd
post, Panty Goddess.

I guess No Gutszone has spoken for you all......

* " Here we go then " * - Hannibal Lecter