The No Spoof Zone The No Spoof Zone is offline

Default Its hilarious....not.

On 11/18/10 6:37 PM, *e#c wrote:
That you scold at me, yet the little **** who RE-started this ****,
gets nothing directed at him.

****ing hilarious.

I will continue to pollute this NG, until the cure is administered
( and I have left a clue to it ).

If it takes me the rest of my ****ing life. If it isnt Herring, its
LG (the hiding coward ****), or Panty Goddess Ingersoll, or Crotchedy
****face, or Larry The Loser, etc, etc.

Just keep poking, its all I need to totally trash this NG with spam.

I've been told how to, its just a few clicks away.PLEASE DOES NOT WORK
ANYMORE !!!!

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT, YOU DECIDE !!!!

Puck you and the horse you rode in on. Both your parents would be
ashamed of your behavior. Your mother would probably have you put away
in a "home". Keep this up and Canada will find you a padded cell to
live in.

--
Spoofers can go to Hell in a handbasket