basskisser

Default Anyone Else Watching Hurricane Isabel?

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
I got a recommendation for C&C Towers, who do just that. I also have a
fiberglass man calling a friend who does top notch stainless welding,
where you can't even tell it's been done. The problem is that I call
these guys and leave messages and don't get return calls.

Perhaps they've heard of you through others. People that do certain
tasks for a living don't really like people who think they know more
than they do about that particular task, and I'm certain you are one
of those.