John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Helping the Hungry

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:32:21 -0700, Canuck57 wrote:

On 16/11/2010 7:15 AM, HarryK wrote:
Thanks to our tanked economy, there are millions of Americans who are
going through hard times this holiday season.

You can make a difference through your charitable contributions to
non-profit organizations that help the needy with food, shelter,
clothing, medical care, et cetera.

There are many organizations that help.

Here's one:

http://feedingamerica.org/

I don't want to be an ass hole, but going to be anyways.

Nothing like hunger to either deteriorate people into animals or smarten
up the voting habits.

Obamanomics is sinking fast. Who would have guessed you couldn't
debt-spend your way out of a debt problem. All Obama is doing is
bringing the ghetto to middle class America.

So sad.

alt.politics may approve.
--

Hope you're having a great day!