joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Need your help ;-)

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:28:43 +0200, "Willem Van der Voort"
wrote:

Hey Mate, really need your advice for a serious problem:

I have suspected for some time now that the missus has been cheating.
The usual signs... Phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up and she's
going out with the girls a lot.

I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually
fall asleep.

Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat, when she
came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took
her panties out of her purse and slipped them on... It was at that moment
crouched behind the boat I noticed... a "hairline crack" in the outboard
mounting bracket...

Is that something I can weld myself or do I need to replace it?

Prolly nothing to worry about. As for the mounting bracket maybe a
chastity plate over it to keep it from getting bigger. You know bolted
at both sides so it won't expand.