joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Emma Maresk

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 20:01:18 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

Jee, that thing is bigger than a blue whale.

I have worked on MAERSK ships for years. I call the pretty blue junks.

They will build a ship in China for $50,000,000, run the living hell out of
it for 5 years and sell it for $80,000,000.

Mark

I agree and I try not to go to Wally mort. I don't need much these
days and I can't stand to be in those places. I think the end of such
will not be too far in the future.