Steve[_10_] Steve[_10_] is offline

Default Merweborg in Port Colborne ON 13 Aug 2010 - Merweborg in Port Colborne 13 Aug 2010 7186s.jpg

The saltie is downbound just entering the Welland Canal system at Port
Colborne Ontario. We finished our dockside fish and chip dinner about
30 minutes earlier, and waited for the Merweborg to arrive from Lake
Erie.

She is carrying grain from Duluth to Casablanca.

Steve

Attached Thumbnails
Merweborg in Port Colborne ON 13 Aug 2010 - Merweborg in Port Colborne 13 Aug 2010 7186s.jpg-merweborg-port-colborne-13-aug-2010-7186s.jpg