Ziggy[_2_] Ziggy[_2_] is offline

Default Good news

"W1TEF" wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Nov 2010 10:48:36 -0400, "Ziggy" wrote:

My super duper 750 watt electric scooter has left the Wal-Mart sorting
facility and will be delivered to the store early next week. Just in time
for my next camping trip. I'm so excited. Aren't you.?

Please - that's nothing. They are delivering my new RV next week with
articulated drive system - electric motors driven by a generator
attached to a 12 cylinder 1,200 super charged diesel engine. 80 feet
long, ten feet wide. Has an indoor pool too.

Are you renting the famous red barn to store it until the snow stops flying?