jps jps is offline

Default Walmart, real convenience...

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 21:31:55 -0400, Gene
wrote:

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 10:18:39 -0700, jps wrote:

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 07:30:40 -0400, Gene
wrote:

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 00:56:27 -0700, jps wrote:

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 19:03:41 -0400, Gene
wrote:

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 00:55:57 -0700, jps wrote:

Dang, Walmart is super handy for all your shopping needs...

A gunman bought ammunition at a Walmart in Nevada shortly before
opening fire on three co-workers in the same store, authorities said
Monday.

Suspect John Dennis Gillane purchased the handgun ammunition in the
sporting goods department about an hour before three managers were
shot on Friday, police said.

The attacker was armed with two handguns during the videotaped attack
but only a semi-automatic pistol was fired, police Lt. Mohammad
Rafaqat said. The .44-magnum revolver for which the ammunition was
bought was not fired, Rafaqat added.

I sure hope they start carrying some larger ordinance so we won't have
to risk purchasing serious arms from creepy douchebags.

Oh, give it a rest.

Trying to blame guns for killing is like blaming pencils for
misspelled words....

I was just remarking on how convenient it is to work and kill, all
within the confines of a single Walmart. They've got everything
anybody would ever want. Plus, they support our Chinese Communist
Overlords.

Very tidy. Maybe they could get in the incarceration biz. We could
have our own prison labor just like the Chinese. We need another run
at the company town. That was a real good system.

Walmart sucks. I'm talking about your preoccupation with guns shooting
people.....

What else would you shoot people with? A bic pen and a spit wad?

No chance you could kill your workmates with any sort of timely
efficiency without a purpose-built tool. I used to purchase
purpose-built tools from Snap-On. It not only made jobs easier, it
made 'em possible.

Walmart makes it easy to serve our overlord master Communists and kill
our fellow citizens with speed. What a handy program they've got
going.

The company town, all under a single roof. And the money all goes
overseas, apart from Walmart's profit and the stingy wages they pay.

I was taught to kill people with a number of different tools. I don't
think a handgun would be in the top 5.

Obviously, trying to tie any of this to Walmart is really reaching.

I agree wholeheartedly with you concerning Walmart. I think your gun
position smacks of Kool-Aid....

I'm fine with guns in the right folks' hands. Unfortunately, it's
hard to tell who the right folks are before something goes wrong.

We just had a 4 year old shoot his mother (accidently) after the
father had given the kid a shotgun shell. He failed to recognize that
the kid was smart enough to load the shotgun they were keeping over in
the corner.

The local headlines said that the husband was "kicking himself" over
giving the kid that shell. I think he should be bashing himself in
the head with a rock.

The kid might have been trying for a new set of parents.

Walmart isn't alone. Target is right up there with 'em. We're
selling out our own country in order to buy cheap crap.

It's an illustration of how easily people will vote against their best
interests. In this case they vote with their feet and their money,
forgetting what it'll cause a year from now or ten years from now and
that their kids are going to need work.

Americans need a bloody wake up call. Not the Jeffersonian
bloodletting but the one that slaps idiots upside the head for
supporting American corporations that show no compassion for the
workers and country that gave them the platform to be successful, for
they speed the loss of our our ability to compete.

We will join England and Japan in a colleciton of the flaccid and
formerly great.