L G L G is offline

Default OT - But something worth watching...

YukonBound wrote:

"Harry®" wrote in message
"YukonBound" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
Hi All,
About 136 former cheerleaders got together to do a dance routine to
benefit
"Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (Breast Cancer). Each time someone
views the
video, United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to the Komen
organization.
Their goal is to get a million hits, which will lead to $100K raised.

Please can you take a moment to watch the video - its cute!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KomenPhi.../0/cfRSDbV8Adw

--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

A lot of those women look darn good & still have the moves.
I could imagine being marooned on a south seas island with a dozen

What would your wife say?

Probably that my time would be more productive than hanging out in
wrecked.boats...............

So she is unaware of your posts here?