JAXAshby

Default Radar on a cell phone

schlackoff? Are you saying the CG should require that ALL water taxis carry --
and monitor -- a radar enabled cell phone?

Do suppose it might be more effective to require water taxi drivers to be able
to understand weather?

Hey! Wait a minute! Water taxi drivers are required to be able to understand
weather.

So, schlackoff are you trying to tell us you have stock in some startup cell
phone company? Did you pick up Bernie Ebbers stock for pennies?

(JAXAshby) wrote:

jeff, ONLY a sailor of training wheels is totally oblivious to an

approaching
thunderstorm until 10 minutes before it arrives. The rest of us know their
potential exists for that particular day well before we cast off, and we can
see one developing for a couple hours or more. This ain't rocket science,
except to those floating on training wheels (who be definition are scared
squatless of the water).

We now know, tragically, that this is complete BS.

Steve