YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default Brrrrrrrrrr....cold weather boating sucks!

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article , says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article , says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"L G" wrote in message
Harry® wrote:
wrote in message

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 14:46:45 -0400,

wrote:

78 crisp and sunny in the peach tree state.

Surely with nice weather like that you could find something
else
do?

This spoofing nonsense has gotten really old.

Right. Krause isn't worthy of all the attention we are paying
him.

He isn't worthy of any attention.

We get it...it's Halloween and your time to raise hell, Freddy.
Most of us are trying to calm things down in this newsgroup... so
please
find another place to haunt.

You don't seem to have much of a calming effect.

Please, it's obvious Donnie won't stop the name calling. Why do you
need
to quote him here?

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Actually Donnie's comment was what I responded to so it should have
been
included. What I neglected to trim was comments by Wayne, LG, and
Harry®.
I will try to be more attentive in the future.

What's your excuse?

The use of the name "Freddy" is a troll directed toward a member of the
group.. The context was derogatory in it's intent. So Donnie doesn't
want to join in, what's it to you...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

You don't see the irony?

What, in me talking about Don? We all got clean slates, I chose my path,
he chose his. I know I was a problem, but like I said, we all got a
clean slate, what you gonna' do with yours?
--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

I think you had better buy a big re-useable eraser for your alleged "clean
slate".
It seems to soil up at least a half dozen times a day.