Hairy Crotch Hairy Crotch is offline

Default Brrrrrrrrrr....cold weather boating sucks!

In article ,
says...

"L G" wrote in message
Harry® wrote:
wrote in message

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 14:46:45 -0400,
wrote:

78 crisp and sunny in the peach tree state.

Surely with nice weather like that you could find something else to
do?

This spoofing nonsense has gotten really old.

Right. Krause isn't worthy of all the attention we are paying him.

He isn't worthy of any attention.

We get it...it's Halloween and your time to raise hell, Freddy.
Most of us are trying to calm things down in this newsgroup... so please
find another place to haunt.

You insults should help come the group down, eh fella?