Dr. Dr. Dr. Phd, Md. STD Dr. Dr. Dr. Phd, Md. STD is offline

Default OT - But something worth watching...

On 10/27/10 6:12 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:43:13 -0400, I am Tosk

wrote:

In article ,
says...

Hi All,
About 136 former cheerleaders got together to do a dance routine to
benefit
"Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (Breast Cancer). Each time someone
views the
video, United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to the Komen
organization.
Their goal is to get a million hits, which will lead to $100K raised.

Please can you take a moment to watch the video - its cute!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KomenPhi.../0/cfRSDbV8Adw

Posted to my facebook. Motocross riders (uh, male and female LOVE
TATA's and will do almost anything to support them, er, uh, their
cause

I walked into Safeway the other day, and at the front door is a huge,
hand-drawn
sign that says, "SUPPORT BREAST CANCER".

I asked the manager if that's really what they wanted to do. It took
her a
while, but she eventurally got it and put up a new sign.

Oh well.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

You should have buttonholed her for a donation.

My guess is she already donated. Who can't or would not support breast
health?

--
Dr. Dr. Dr.
For a good time.