YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default Youse guys must be rich

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

Uh oh, one of the brainwashers!

As you know, ignorance is being worn as a badge of honor by a good
many Americans, including certain beverage-based political
organizations.

It is trolling to mention teaching and academic achievement?

No, but the trashing of the tea party is...

The tea party? Who mentioned the tea party, besides you?

And who exactly do you think Bonnie was refereeing to when he said..

snip

*As you know, ignorance is being worn as a badge of honor by a good
many Americans, including certain beverage-based political
organizations.*

/snip

Really, you don't see a political post here?? Right... snerk. I was
still the first to know

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

I hope you aren't referring to me when you claim that a "Bonnie" made the
above observation.