posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
Rick Morel Rick Morel is offline

Default mixing gas and oil questions

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:30:42 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:48:23 -0500, Rick Morel
wrote:

Not water cooled, but a real world example. About 20 years ago I built
and flew a gyrocopter....

Interesting! Do you happen to know Ken Brock? He was one of the
gyrocopter pioneers and flew one across country for the publicity.
He and I appeared together on a television show called "To Tell The
Truth" back in the early 70s. I was one of his "imposters" and Ken
of course was the real thing.

No, but I did meet him. A great guy. About all the gyrocopters used
his horizontal stabilizer and control system.

Rick