Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Brrrrrrrrrr....cold weather boating sucks!

wrote in message ...

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:02:37 -0400, "MMC" wrote:

"Paul@BYC" wrote in message

It was about 40 degrees when I got to the Lake Zoar boathouse of my
buddy's early this am. I was about ready to go back home but it's only
going to get colder. Anyway, we lowered the boat onto the lake and drove
over to the ramp near the dam where Mrs. Paul (not the fishstick lady)
was
waiting with the trailer. It was really cold. Did I say that already?

Boat is washed, engine is winterized, boat is in storage shed.

Let it snow!

82, sunny and beautiful here on the Space Coast........

Pretty nice here too. We went for a picnic at the beach today on the
boat..
http://esteroriverheights.com/esteroweather.jpg

First rain in months here. Cool and wet. Was out working on a new storage
rack for the kayaks, and got one side welded before the rain arrived. Using
some old 30' aluminum extension ladders for parts. replacing one I made out
of galvanized pipe welded together.