Secular Humoresque[_2_] Secular Humoresque[_2_] is offline

Default What is worse

In article ,
says...

On 10/23/2010 9:13 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Oct 23, 8:53 am, Secular wrote:
On 10/23/10 8:32 AM, *e#c wrote:

On Oct 22, 11:09 pm, "Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"

I wish I knew how to hide my ISP number, heck, I don't even know what an
ISP number is.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear

I call bull****.

Here's a revolutionary thought: why not just ignore these assholes to
the degree possible, and just let them continue to **** on rec.boats and
give each other handjobs? You wouldn't associate with trash like loogy,
ingerfool, flajim, et cetera, in in real life...why do so here?

--
Guns Don't Kill People -- Fundamentalist Religion Kills People!

Unfortunately as ususal, what you say doesn't square up with the
facts.. Look at the posts the last few weeks. You and your crew bonnie
and slammer have posted dozens of unanswered attacks and insults a
day... So it's us that has been ignoring you, and of course that's
what ****es you off the most...

It takes two or more to tango. If everyone stopped with the snarlyness
(is that a word?), this might be a much better place.

Can't be done. Harry and Don have to keep **** stirred up to cover up
the lies they spread.