*e#c *e#c is offline

Default What is worse

On Oct 22, 11:09*pm, "Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"
wrote:
On 10/22/10 8:48 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Oct 22, 7:26 pm, "Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"
*wrote:
On 10/22/10 7:01 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Oct 22, 2:23 pm, "Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"
* *wrote:
On 10/22/10 12:28 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Oct 22, 8:25 am, "Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"
* * *wrote:
Is it worse to own a 37' twin diesel boat or just to pretend to own a
37' twin diesel boat. *Less than a year ago, it was completely
irresponsible to own a boat larger than 19', so isn't it even worse to
pretend to own a 37' oversized boat? *Shouldn't you have to pay a
special tax on that pretend boat? * What if you still own a pretend 36'
Lobster boat? *Shouldn't there be an extra excise tax if you pretend to
own 2 over-sized boats?

--
Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.

Whats " worse " is portraying someone elses ID, and being a gutless
asswipe. Just like you, spoofer.

This is my ID, the same way etec (and all the other ID's you have posted
under) is yours.

Since this is my only ID how can I be spoofing anyone?

--
Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.
Bricklayers do it longer and harder.

I only post under TWO ids. BOTH are completely recognizable by the E-
Mail address. Unlike you, who routes through several newsreaders in a
vain attempt to cool like a smart ass, which you arent.

wow, which newsreaders do I use? * I have been using Mac and Thunderbird
for over 5 yrs. *Do you know something I don't?

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.

You " hide " your ISP number.... You must be ashamed of who you
actually are. It figures.

I wish I knew how to hide my ISP number, heck, I don't even know what an
ISP number is.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear

I call bull****.