Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Southwest Florida Fishing is Looking Good

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Haven't been out recently but this news article got me thinking about
it:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/oct/13/fishing-report-its-primetime-out-water/

Was out yesterday. Beautiful day on San Pablo and San Francisco Bays.
fishing was good, catching less so. Mostly Leopard sharks on Hairraiser
jigs. Warm, in the 80's and no wind until I got over near Treasure Island
and the Golden Gate Bridge entrance winds were blowing about 4 pm. Did see
a nice boat, out of my price range, but almost as nice as a certain Lobsta
boat.
http://seafever.files.wordpress.com/...ht-octopus.pdf