John Gaquin

Default Failure to find banned Iraqi arms delays inspectors' report: press

"Mark Browne" wrote in message

Hypocrisy Seen in U.S. Stand on Iraqi Arms
Mideast: Officials say .....

Now there's a reliable source....

"Mark Browne" wrote in message news:by%

Sounds good to me; it does dovetail rather nicely with what I have
personally experienced when traveling in the middle east.

Did all your cab drivers and busboys assure you that there were no NBC
weapons?

I, too, have spent a substantial amount of time working in the mid-east,
including Irag, Iran, and Afghanistan. There is no doubt in my mind that
there has been connection between AQ and most of the countries in the
region. There is also no doubt in my mind that there will never be any
proof of same.

JG