Steven Shelikoff

Default Anyone Else Watching Hurricane Isabel?

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:13:44 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 04:38:12 GMT, (Steven
Shelikoff) wrote:
Anyone know of a good stainless steel tubing fabricator in either the
South Jersey or Philadelphia area?

These guys are in Michigan but do a good job and ship anywhe

http://www.topsinquality.com/

They have been around a long time and my local rigger recommended them
when I needed a new bow pulpit for a Cal-34.

I'll give them a call on Monday. Thanks. I still have to arrange for a
place to install it though. I could do it myself I guess, but the
marina is paying for the whole thing so I'd like to get it done
professionally.

Steve