Harry Krause

Default New Jersey refueling question......

Doug Kanter wrote:
Sure. It's fine. Just accept the fact that if you spill gas in the water,
anyone who feels like it has a perfect right to kick your ass, toss you in
the water where you spilled, and toss in a match. The medical bills could
begin to eat away at whatever you save on the gas.

"Jodon2" wrote in message
I'm sorry for being off topic but I cant seem to get an answer to my

question.
Hoping other boaters will help. I just bought a boat and it is in a

municipal
area with slips, not a marina. Can I refuel the boat out of 5 gal approved
cans? I hate paying $1.99 a gal at a marina. What is the law if any.

Thanks,
Joe. Sorry for being off topic.

There are some intere$ting penaltie$ for fuel spill$.
Check it out.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.