Secular Humouresque Secular Humouresque is offline

Default Total request for non-ethanol "marine" fuel

On 10/9/10 1:39 PM, Tim wrote:
On Oct 9, 12:28 pm, wrote:
On 9-Oct-2010, wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:59 am, wrote:
Given the absurd quantity of spoofing by the self-identified righties
that
has been so extreme that it even ran a number of their own ranks away,
I'd
say you are making a wise decision. Spirited repartee is one thing,
stalking
and threats really does cross a line.

LOL! I didn't know you had to be a 'rightie' to spoof.

Tim, you aren't reading for content. Note that I said, "by the
self-identified righties." 95% of the spoofing has been by the rabid far
right. And THAT by THEIR OWN ADMISSION.

Who could forget this gem by FlaJim, when trying to convince Frogwatch to
stay?

"Whoa! We ID spoof to drive the libs and moderates out of here...not a
fellow rightie, especially one as edgy as you are."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...thread/82c5483...

hmmm, I see what you're saying, I dont' get into such because i post
on google and don't use a reader so I'm not really privy to sorting
out who is who and what is what. and I dont' live on here like some so
there's lots of posts/threads I totally miss.

So, maybe I miss a lot, but I didnt' think so.

If driving the "libs and moderates out of here" is the goal as stated by
flajim, it is a goal they haven't achieved.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals